Sunday, November 06, 2005

Cool New Tool or Trouble Squared?

While reading Tim Lauer's blog post today, and thinking about how my students are like to mix and match media to create their own information I had an Ah-Ha Moment. Ok, instead of having my students create current event in a MS Word Document, why not have them setup a blog in Blogmeister, and then use the RSS feed to create a joint Super Glu blog page to aggregate their links and articles. I am not sure we will be able to make it all work together. The most troubling issue or problem I see is how we are going to avoid breaking copyright laws.

I have not gotten my head around this one. Interesting and concerning.

Would love to read more about this one. I need to set up a Technorati search for this topic and see what is being said about it.

No comments: