Looking at my Blogroll, I must have spent more time online reading what others are saying. I have been spending time shopping, and viewing photos on Flickr and Google. Hours and hours of this past year was eaten up reading Digg.com posts. Tech industry rumors and news, gadgets, and blogs by educators also grabbed my attention.
2007 is just around the corner, and who knows what new web apps will grab my attention and eat up my down time.
My Random 2007 Predictions:
- Apple will continue to postpone unveiling their cellular device.
- China will buy Google or Yahoo or both.
- Public education will pay teachers what they are worth.
- Discovery Education will be bought out by Walmart.
- Email will be replaced by enhanced mental telepathy or laser powered paper cups and strings.