Saturday, July 07, 2007

Using Excel to Make Posters

This is a great idea for summer projects.  If you have a few minutes, and you want to knock out a few room rule posters to print when you get back to school, watch this video for instructions.  The video shows how to use Excel to create classroom posters.  I had an idea to use a digital camera the first day back and photo the students in my class and make a poster to put on our bulletin board.  Thinking about a title for the student photo poster.  Here is the results of my brainstorming:
  • "NWA- All Stars"
  • "Can Do"
  • "On the Way to Excellence"
  • "On the Road to Success"
Here are some I might not what to include: (just kidding)
  • "Most Wanted"
  • "Wanted Dead or Alive"
  • "I'm Back!"
  • "Bless Their Hearts"
Download Video: Posted by josmith at TeacherTube.com.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: