Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Network Security at William Penn High

In Tim Lauer's flickr photo collection, I had to do a double take on this one. Hum, does anyone see a problem with this image? Two laptops, wide open, jail-house doors are unlocked and anyone could come in. Maybe this is where the teachers lock-up the network technicians when they go crazy? I have had some students that if the court system knew we had a room like this, they would have sentenced the juvenile delinquent to 180 days AT SCHOOL. Talk about a "hash working conditions." Ouch.

Tim, thanks for the photo of a work space that is worse than mine!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi John,
Actually I was in the room doing a workshop, so no breach of security. I was pointing out the bars on the room doors. Not so much that the doors were open, but that the school felt very "secure". Something I am not use to...