Saturday, December 10, 2005

Geek squad found a surprise inside of a PC.

Worth watching. (Google Video) Ok, that is not why I posted this link in my blog for, I did not really find the video that interesting. However, what about using this with college students to post short video productions. I could see my 12th graders, who are over the age of 16, creating short class projects to share with the class on this. The images and content would need to be original and not contain any copyrighted content. For example, I have my students create a video of how to sharpen a pencil. I know Google wants videos like the one I linked to in this blog post. But after reading the fine print, I could not see why my students, could with their own account upload them. I will need to run this by some folks before jumping on this one.

read more | digg story

No comments: