Sunday, April 02, 2006

Classroom Management 101: Claymation Project


claymation
Originally uploaded by The Blake Slate.
I have been trying to use claymation animation in my science classroom for several years. Reflecting on exactly why the projects never got off the ground, I realized that I needed some help. While surfing the Net for experts, I ran across this site that I had seen before: www.myt4l.com I must have been asleep the first time. The materials I am previewing are worth every penny. The materials are highly effective. When I say effective, I mean that students understand the instructions, and the resources provided in the lesson plans provided exactly the level of reading and visual information needed. The image included is not the best, but is an example of how myt4l.com integrates writing and drawing.

No comments: